Friday, October 7, 2011

My Week

It is so hard for me to believe that it is really October but my calendar says otherwise so it must be true! 
So here is a run down of my week.
* Make postcards for my mom
* Clean my studio (very very messy)
* Fun blog changes
* Finish a pattern to share
* Stitch up my latest doodle block

* Started knitting a scarf for myself
* Went door to door for local politics
* Baked and tried new pumpkin ricotta shells 

* Kids meltdown in a store
* Wrestling with sinuses
* Won a winner takes all game

 So what suppose to actually happened to you this week?

5 comments:

Jenniffer said...

I'm with you on wrestling with sinuses. In fact, that pretty much sums up my week. Love your little October girl! Happy Weekend!

amy said...

I never do what I'm supposed to do (creatively). You gotta go with the inspiration, I say. I hope you have a great October, Amanda! xo amy

greenrabbitdesigns said...

I doubt anyone gets done what they intended to do at the beginning of the week!!
But hey, you won a game and have a new scarf to look forward too! ;)
Enjoy your weekend!
Vivienne x

Anonymous said...

ummm, Mom here - it's my fault you couldn't get the postcards done. I still have to figure out what I want. Sometimes I forget I want anything when I am feeling so thankful it feels like I already have everything. October always makes me feel like all my important wishes really do come true - because I have you.

Ina said...

Ohhhhh, I adore your little ornament! ;0