Friday, June 24, 2011

Some Rearranging

Sorry for the lack of posts this week. It's been a raining mess here without much to share. We did find time this week to move some furniture around. Lacking nightstands in the master bedroom was getting a little silly. This very tall cabinet was what hubby was using on his side of the bed. Every time the alarm went off we would have to pat our hand all the way up until we reached the top to turn off the alarm. Taking old nightstands out of the barn, I cleaned them up and even spray painted one turquoise blue. One problem down. Still working on getting the bedroom picture perfect to share. The tall cabinet made it's way to the living room and found a new purpose. It will hold throw pillows and blankets for the winter months or when the kids want to camp out on the floor to watch a movie. Now my problem is a funny wall space in the middle of two pictures where the headboard should be ... any solutions?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I suggest a big mirror, but then again I'm kind of kinky! ;)

Kristen said...

I have a weird decorating area too, a very narrow wall space above the loo--what the heck should really go there, anyway? I decided to make some kind of appliqued fabric crafty art thing (still in progress) so I say try that. :)