Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Aprons go with pink boots

I have a tradition that I started. Every time I go to Brimfield Antique Show, which unfortunately hasn't been too often lately, I must get an apron. They make the perfect wall decoration in a kitchen, being both practical and beautiful. 



So while taking this picture, to show all of you the wonder of my aprons, Aries told me something just wasn't quite right. She went over grabbed her pink rain boots, placed them under the aprons, and said "There perfect!". She was right - they make it perfect!



4 comments:

Anne Lorys said...

What a cute story!
And she's right, they do make the picture just pop.

I think you have a little photo stylist on your hands. ;-)

Anonymous said...

That's quite the little stylist you have there!!! :)
Vivienne x

Carol Bender said...

LOL - love it. The photo stylist likes to take pictures too. It's looking great!

Vintage Home said...

...don't you just love it when our kids put their two cents worth in !